Born in 1934. He began his art education in 1950 at the State High School of Fine Arts Techniques in Kielce, where he attended until 1955, receiving a diploma of sculptor technician. Then he attended art studies at the Higher School of Fine Arts in Wrocław (now the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Fine Arts), which he graduated in 1961. One of the most important stages of his artistic career was taking the position of designer in 1960 at the Ząbkowice Economic Glassworks. In 1966 he was transferred to the Union of Glass Industry. His task was to coordinate the work of Design Centers in the Polish glass industry, manage the work of the Industry Design Center, cooperate with the Internal and Foreign Trade Centers. He also organized glass exhibitions, open-air workshops for designers, cooperation between industry and art schools, participation of projects in fairs and implemented his own work and glass designs. His works have been presented at over 30 exhibitions in Poland and abroad.